Sunday, September 23, 2012

E-books

While I am on a roll about the book thing, I would also like to take the chance to talk about e-books.  I am a big book nerd, and I was the last to believe I would go the way of the e-book.  But I got the Kindle app for my phone, then the Kindle, and I am sold!  I still love paper books, but as many of you may have experienced, paper books in English here are a bit more expensive and there is not always the greatest selection at the stores, unless you go Internet bookstore.  E-books to the rescue!  And contrary to popular belief you do not need an e-reader to read them!!!  I have the Kindle reader program on my phone, computer and tablet as well as my Kindle.  And there are other programs available as well.  And children's books are available in e-book format, usually at a lower price than the paper versions.  It is also possible to borrow e-books from Swedish libraries.  I can not attest to their selection because I have not tested it myself, but it is worth it to ask at your local library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment