Sunday, September 23, 2012

Book Recommendations

Many you have asked me for book recommendations and I have tried to do my best, hopefully you agree :)

But I wanted to give you all a tip about a web site that I absolutely love.  It is a site dedicated to books.  Here you can find almost every book under the sun.  There are summaries, reviews, book lists and more.  The book lists are one feature that I have appreciated.  If you search for children's library recommendations, or books kids should read in grade ?? etc you can find tons and tons of good books.  And the best part is you can see what other parents have said about each book.

Anyway, I hope that some of you find the site useful.  Some of my older students have already started using it, and they have found many books that they like :)

The site is:

www.goodreads.com

And for those of you that are addicted to modern technology, there is an  app for both iPhone and iPad as well as Android phones and tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment